Arduino 4 Channel Relay Shield Module DC 5v [High Quality]
- Product Code: TAP_WM_AS_4chR
- Availability: In Stock
₹299.00 (+ GST)
- Shipping Charges Start from Rs.49*
- Fast Order Processing <24hr
- Shipment using reputed courier with 90% delivery in 1 - 3 working days
- All order with GST invoice (B2B: 100% cliam GST credit input tax)
Arduino 4 Channel Relay Shield Module DC 5v
Relay Shield (ie 5V Quad Relay Module) is a small current signal control power equipment commonly used electronic module, enabling high-power single-chip control devices are widely used in SCM system to make smart home project; and can be directly plugged into the compatible the use of various types of motherboards, eliminating the patch cable troubles.
Special Note: When connecting with UNO board, avoid green terminal touching or shorted its shell as USB interface is very close.
- No of Channel: 4
- No. of Relay: 4
- Operating Voltage: 5vDC
- Relay Switching Voltage: 120-240VAC
- Product Type:Sheild
- Dimensions in mm (LxW): 66x53 mm
- Weight (gm): 45 (approx)
- Standard Shield interfaces and shape
- Can continue to stack other expansion boards
- M3 screw positioning holes for easy installation
- High Drive (5V or 3.3V) normally open contact closure
- Onboard relay indicator (red)
- Relay Shield #1 GND pin is connected to Relay Shield #2 GND pin
- Relay Shield #1 5V pin is connected to Relay Shield #2 5V pin
- Relay Shield #1 Digital Pins 8, 9, 10, and 11, are connected to Relay Shield #2 Digital Pins 7, 6, 5, and 4 respectively.
*Image shown is a representation only.
Note: Contact sales(at)electroncomponents.com for bulk enquiry & get best price!