360 Degree Rotary Encoder Module [High Quality] - (Compatible with Arduino)
- Product Code: SP-REM_040
- Availability: In Stock
₹47.00 (+ GST)
- 25 or more quantity/sets : ₹46.50
- 50 or more quantity/sets : ₹46.00
- Shipping Charges Start from Rs.49*
- Fast Order Processing <24hr
- Shipment using reputed courier with 90% delivery in 1 - 3 working days
- All order with GST invoice (B2B: 100% cliam GST credit input tax)
360 Degree Rotary Encoder Module
A 360 Degree Rotary Encoder is a BreadBoard Friendly extremely precise module that provides an indication of how much the knob has been rotated AND what direction it is rotating in. It is an incremental electro-mechanical device that converts the angular position or motion of a shaft or axle to digital code. The output of incremental encoders provides information about the motion of the shaft, which is typically further processed in processor / controllers into information such as speed, distance, and position.
It’s a great device for stepper and servo motor control. You could also use it to control devices like digital potentiometers.
- Incremental Encoder
- Supply Voltage: 3-5V
- Left/Right rotary output pulse, each circle with 20 pulse
- Built in 10k resistor
- Cycles per revolution (CPR): 20
- Model :KY-040
- Encoder Type :Incremental
- Cycles Per Revolution (CPR):20
- Operating Voltage (VDC) :5
- PCB Hole Diameter(mm) :2.75
- PCB Hole pitch distance(mm) :13.75
- Length (mm) :32
- Width (mm) :19
- Height (mm) :30
- Weight (gm) :10
1 x Rotary Encoder Module
*Image shown is a representation only.
Note: Contact sales(at)electroncomponents.com for bulk enquiry & get best price!