NRF24L01 2.4GHz Wireless Transceiver Module (compatible with Arduino)
OverView2.4GHz wireless Transmitter + Receiver NRF24L01 Module Board - (High Quality) ...
2.4GHz wireless Transmitter + Receiver NRF24L01 Module Board - (High Quality)
This wireless device capable of up to 2mbit communication with a range from 40 to 100m. Has on board antenna. The nRF24L01 is a single chip 2.4GHz transceiver with an embedded baseband protocol engine (Enhanced ShockBurst™), designed for ultra low power wireless applications.
The nRF24L01 uses world wide ISM frequency band at 2.400 - 2.4835GHz. Any MCU (microcontroller) or Arduino can be connected to transfer or receive audio/data using radio system with the nRF24L01. nRF24L01 is designed and operated through a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Through this interface itself the register map is available. The register map contains all configuration registers in the nRF24L01 and is accessible in all operation modes of the chip.
- Band: 2.4 - 2.5 GHz ISM band.
- Maximum operating speed : 2Mbps
- Length (mm): 20
- Width (mm): 15
- Height (mm): 13
- Weight (gm): 8
- Net Weight of shipment package: 0.105 kg
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability, Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- 125 Communications channels, Multi-point communication and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs.
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control. Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna.
- nRF24L01 is a single chip radio transceiver for the worldwide 2.4 - 2.5 GHz ISM band. Compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- The transceiver consists of a fully integrated frequency synthesizer, a power amplifier, a crystal oscillator, a demodulator, modulator and Enhanced ShockBurst protocol engine.
- Output power, frequency channels, and protocol setup are easily.
- Programmable through a SPI interface. Current consumption is very low, only 9.0mA at an output power of -6dBm and 12.3mA in RX mode.
- Built-in Power Down and Standby modes makes power saving easily realizable.
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability, Particularly suitable for industrial control
- Wireless peripherals, Remote control systems such as RC vehicles and consumer remote electronics, Wireless voice transmission such as VoIP, wireless sensor networks, wireless networks, home and commercial automation.
- Transfer out data / information from other application without wire
1X nRF24L01 - 2.4 GHz Wireless Transceiver Module board (High quality)
*Image shown is a representation only.