A3144 (AH44) Hall Effect Sensor Module - (Compatible with Arduino)
OverViewHall Effect Sensor Module (Magnet Detector sensor)
Hall Effect Sensor Module (Magnet Detector sensor)
The A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Magnet Detector module for Arduino is a like a switch that will turn on/off in the presence of a magnetic field. If no magnetic field is present, the signal line of the sensor is HIGH (3.5 V). If a magnetic field is presented to the sensor, the signal line goes LOW, at the same time the LED on the sensor lights up. An onboard LED will also indicate the presence of a magnetic field.
Specification & Features:
- Digital Output Hall-effect sensor
- Operating voltage: typically 5V
- Output Current: 25mA
- It can be used to detect both the poles of a magnet.
- The output voltage is equal to the operating voltage.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C.
- Turn on and Turn off time is 2 μsec each.
- Inbuilt reverse polarity protection.
- Suitable for Automotive and Industrial Applications.
- Color :Black
- Operating Voltage (VDC) :5
- Power Consumption at Rest :3mA
- Power Consumption when Switched :8mA
- Operating Temperature (°C) :-40 to 90
- Length (mm) :20
- Width (mm) :16
- Weight (gm) :2
- Power: 3.3V-5V VCC
- GND: GND
- S : Control Signal (High laser ON)
- Laser test tools
- Concentricity positioning
- Medical equipment positioning
- Production of signal equipment
- Use for DIY or robots
- All kinds of level meters
- Laser projector
- Laser toys, etc
Connect the Powerline (middle) to +5V
ground (-) to GND.
Connect signal (s) to any digital pin on the Arduino.
1 x Hall Effect Sensor Module
*Image shown is a representation only.