WIFI IOT - ESP8266 NodeMCU CH340 board (compatible with Arduino)
- Product Code: SP-WIFI-MCUCP2102
- Availability: In Stock
₹275.00 (+ GST)
- Shipping Charges Start from Rs.49*
- Fast Order Processing <24hr
- Shipment using reputed courier with 90% delivery in 1 - 3 working days
- All order with GST invoice (B2B: 100% cliam GST credit input tax)
WIFI internet of things - Node MCU with CH340 Development Module Board - (High Quality)
The ESP8266 NodeMCU CH340 board has ESP8266 (12-e) which is a highly integrated chip designed for internet connected world. A complete and self-contained Wi-Fi data networking solution, allowing an implementation for wide range of application like host an application or to offload/transfer all Wi-Fi networking data from another application processor.
This board has powerful processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application-specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development and minimal loading during runtime. It is ready to use circuit which allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution would occupy minimal PCB area.
TheNodeMCU development board – a simple true plug-and-play solution for inexpensive projects using WiFi. The module arrives pre-flashed with NodeMCU firmware so they’re ready to go – just install your USB driver (below). ESP-12 Lua Nodemcu WIFI Dev Board Internet Of Things board contains a full ESP8266 WiFi module with all the GPIO broken out, a full USB-serial interface, and a power supply all on the one breadboard-friendly package.
This WiFi development board already includes all the necessary components for the ESP8266 (ESP-12E) to program and upload code. It has a built-in USB to serial chip upload codes (CH340), 3.3V regulator, and logic level converter circuit so you can simply upload codes and connect your circuits.
- Serial/USB Chip : CH340
- Output Power(dBm): 19.5 @802.11b Mode
- Flash Memory(Mb) : 4
- Support : SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI, UART
- Length (mm): 49
- Width (mm): 24
- Height (mm): 13
- Weight (gm): 8
- Net Weight of shipment package: 0.105 kg
- 11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Use CH340G to replace the CP2102.
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications,
- which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WI-FI
- Less than WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to prototyping development kit.
- We provide the best platform for IoT application development at the lowest cost.
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- Onboard USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Embeds logic level converter circuits
- Has onboard 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- ESP-12E Processor
- Easy to use breadboard friendly form factor
- Voltage Regulator / Converter, excellent DC to DC conversion, super-efficient
- Ready to connect wifi network applications
- Transfer out data / information from other application without wire
1X NodeMCU CH340 wifi module board (High quality)
*Image shown is a representation only.
Note: Contact sales(at)electroncomponents.com for bulk enquiry & get best price!