0.96" OLED Display 128x64 Display Module 4 pin (WHITE) - I2C - SPI Serial Interface
OverViewOLED Display - mini 0.9" - 4 pin Module with Serial Interface - (High Quality)
OLED Display - mini 0.9" - 4 pin Module with Serial Interface - (High Quality)
0.9" inch I2C/IIC 128x64 OLED Display Module with 4 Pin is a Mini/small, White OLED module which can be interfaced with any microcontroller using I2C/IIC protocol. It is having a resolution of 128x64. The package includes display board, display, 4 pin male header pre-soldered to board.
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
This OLED Display Module is very compact and will add a great ever user interface experience to your Arduino project. The connection of this display with Arduino is made through SPI interface.
The 0.9 Inch 128×64 OLED Display Screen Module produces blue text on black background with very good contrast when supplied with DC 2.8V supply. The OLED Display Modules also offers a very wide viewing angle of about greater than 160°.
- Work perfectly well without the need of back light.
- 128*64 high resolution, ultra wide viewing angle
- Super low power consumption–only 0.08W when the whole screen lights up and 0.06W when displaying characters
- Fully compatible with multiple controlling chips including Arduino and more.
- Support a wide range of voltage input
- OLED Driver IC: SSD1306
- Resolution: 128 x 64
- Visual Angle: >160°
- Display Color: Area Color (White)
- Input Voltage: 3.3V ~ 6V
- Compatible I/O Level: 3.3V, 5V
- Only Need 2 I/O Port to Control
- Full Compatible with Arduino
- Working temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
- Interface: I2C
- Ready to connect to I2C Interface
- Display various details from microcontrolled projects like speed, distance, messages etc.
- Works well with Arduino and other micro-controller boards.
1 x OLED Display with 4 pin module
*Image shown is a representation only.