RFID Reader/Writer RC522 SPI S50 (13.56 Mhz reader) with RFID Card and Tag (keychain)
OverViewRFID Reader/Writer RC522 SPI S50 (13.56 Mhz reader) with RFID Card and Tag (keychain) - (High Quality)
RFID Reader/Writer RC522 SPI S50 (13.56 Mhz reader) with RFID Card and Tag (keychain) - (High Quality)
This is RFID Reader/Writer RC522 SPI S50 with RFID card and Keychain Tag which works on non-contact 13.56mhz communication, is designed by NXP as low power consumption, low cost and compact size read and write chip, is the best choice in the development of smart meters and portable hand-held devices.
This RFID module set can fit directly for most of the applications. The module uses the 3.3V power supply and can communicate directly with any CPU board by connecting through the SPI protocol, which ensures reliable work, good reading distance.
- Highly integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE.
- Typical operating distance in reading/Write mode up to 50 mm.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A higher transfer speed communication up to 848 kBd.
- SPI up to 10 Mbit/s.
- FIFO buffer handles 64 bytes send and receive.
- Flexible interrupt modes.
- Power-down by software mode.
- Programmable Timer.
- 2.5 V to 3.3 V power supply.
- CRC coprocessor with Internal self-test.
- Input Supply voltage (V): 3.3V (Higher voltage not recommended)
- Operating Current (mA): 13 ~ 26
- Operating Frequency (MHz): 13.56
- SPI data rate (Mbit/s): 10
- operating distance in reading/Write mode (mm): 50
- Length (mm): 60
- Width (mm): 39.5
- Height (mm): 5
1x A RFID-RC522 Module
1x RFID Blank Card
1x Special-shaped card (as shown by the key ring shape)
1x Straight Pin
1x Right angle Pin
*Image shown is a representation only.