MAX7219 Dot Matrix 4 in 1 Display Module with 5p line (Compatible with Arduino)
OverViewMAX7219 Dot Matrix 4 in 1 Display Module with 5p line - (High Quality)
MAX7219 Dot Matrix 4 in 1 Display Module with 5p line - (High Quality)
MAX7219 4-in-1 Display Dot Matrix Module is an integrated serial input/output common-cathode display driver, it connects the microprocessor 7-segment digital LED display with 8 digits, you can also connect a bar graph display or 64 independent LED. Thereon including a B-type BCD encoder chip, multi-channel scanning loop segment word driver, but also a static RAM 8 x 8 for storing each data. Only one external register is used to set the segment current of each LED.
The MAX7219 Dot Led Matrix Module is a serial input common-cathode driver that interfaces micro-controllers to LED matrices. All common micro-controllers can be connected to this module by using a 4-wire serial interface. Each output can be addressed without refreshing the entire display. This module requires only 3 I/O lines for driving the display, making it ideal for your microcontroller projects. Only one external register is used to set the segment current of each LED.
- Requires only 3 communication wires of MCU
- Pre-cascaded MAX7219 Dot Matrix LED Module.
- The overall size of the display is very compact
- The PCB features M3 holes for mounting.
- Module with input and output interfaces
- Support for cascading multiple modules
- Quite large display
- Driver IC :MAX7219
- Input Voltage (V) :5
- Max. Operating Current (mA) :320
- LED Color :Red
- LED Display Dim. (mm) :32x32x6 (LxWxH)
- PCB Size ( L x W ) mm :128 x 32
(Dot LED Module to the Arduino)
- Vcc – 5V
- GND – GND
- DIN – Pin 12
- CS – Pin 10
- CLK – Pin 11
1 x MAX7219 Dot Matrix 4 in 1 Display Module with 5p line
*Image shown is a representation only.