2.8 inch SPI Touch Screen Module TFT Interface 240*320 with Stylus pen
OverView2.8 inch SPI Touch Screen Module TFT Interface - (High Quality)
2.8 inch SPI Touch Screen Module TFT Interface - (High Quality)
This TFT display is 2.8″ bright and colorful! 240×320 pixels with individual RGB pixel control, this has very good resolution than a black and white 128×64 display.
As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen. This display has a controller built into it with RAM buffering so that almost no work is done by the microcontroller.
The display can be used in two modes: 8-bit and SPI. For 8-bit mode, you’ll need 8 digital data lines and 4 or 5 digital control lines to read and write to the display (12 lines total). SPI mode requires only 5 pins total (SPI data in, data out, clock, select, and d/c) but is slower than the 8-bit mode. In addition, 4 pins are required for the touchscreen (2 digital, 2 analogs).
This 2.8 inch SPI Touch Screen Module is wrapped up into an easy-to-use breakout board, with SPI connections on one end and 8-bit on the other. Both are 3-5V compliant with high-speed level shifters so you can use with any microcontroller. If you’re going with SPI mode, you can also take advantage of the onboard MicroSD card socket to display images.
- It shows the color depth of 262K/65K.
- Need at least 4 IOs from your MCU
- The display has a wide viewing angle.
- Big display with good resolution.
- Driver IC : ILI9341
- Touch Type :Resistive
- Input Voltage (V) :3.3 to 5
- Pixel Resolution :240 x 320
- PCB Size ( L x W ) mm :85 x 48
- Display Size (inch) :2.8
- Ready to connect to I2C Interface
- Display various details from microcontroller projects like speed, distance, messages etc.
- Works well with Arduino and other micro-controller boards.
1 x 2.8-inch SPI Touch Screen Module TFT Interface 240 x 320
1 x Stylus Pen
*Image shown is a representation only.