IR Sensor proximity detection module (IR Sensor)
- Product Code: SP-IRSM-PD
- Availability: In Stock
₹32.50 (+ GST)
- Shipping Charges Start from Rs.49*
- Fast Order Processing <24hr
- Shipment using reputed courier with 90% delivery in 1 - 3 working days
- All order with GST invoice (B2B: 100% cliam GST credit input tax)
IR Sensor Module - (proximity sensor)
IR Sensor Module has a pair of IR transmitter and the receiver Diode, the infrared emitting tube emits certain frequency to encounters an obstacle detection (reflecting surface), the emitted ray reflected back to the receiver tube on receiving a comparator circuit process the frequency and the LED lights up, while the a digital signal output (a low-level signal) is activated. The sensor can be adjusted with the help of potentiometer knob to adjust the detection distance/range. The effective distance range of this sensor is 2 ~ 10cm working voltage of 3.3V-5V. Easy to assemble, easy to use features, can be widely used robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car assembly line count and black-and-white line tracking and many other occasions.
Features of IR Sensor Module:-
- Distance : 2 ~ 10cm (the detection distance can be potential adjustment with adjustment potentiometer clockwise, the increase in detection distance; counterclockwise adjustment potentiometer, the detection distance decreased)
- Detection angle 35 °
- The sensor module output port OUT can be directly connected with the micro-controller IO port or arduino board to trigger; Connection: VCC-VCC; GND-GND; OUT-IO.
- The Module uses LM393 Stable comparator.
- Power Supply: 3-5V DC.
- Board size: 3.1CM * 1.5CM.
VCC external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected with the a 5v microcontroller and 3.3v microcontroller).
GND external GND.
OUT board digital output interface (0 and 1).
*Image shown is a representation only.
Note: Contact sales(at)electroncomponents.com for bulk enquiry & get best price!