8 Ch - Touch Sensor Module Board (TTP226 Touch Key / Touch Switch) 8 Channel
- Product Code: SP-TTP226-TS-8C
- Availability: In Stock
₹108.00 (+ GST)
- Shipping Charges Start from Rs.49*
- Fast Order Processing <24hr
- Shipment using reputed courier with 90% delivery in 1 - 3 working days
- All order with GST invoice (B2B: 100% cliam GST credit input tax)
TTP226 8-Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor Module Red Color (High Quality)
The TTP226 8-Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor Module is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP226) touch switch module. The module provides a single integrated touch sensing area of 11 x 10.5mm with a sensor range of ~5mm.
An onboard LED will give a visual indication of when the sensor is triggered. When triggered the output of the module will switch from its idle low state to high (default operation). Solder jumpers allow for re-configuring its mode of operation to be either active low or toggle output.
The TTP226 is a touchpad detector IC replicating a single tactile button.
Trigger-setting mode: (1- > Short ; 0- > No Short):
- AB=00: No-lock High TTL level output;
- AB=01: Self-lock High TTL level output;
- AB=10: No-lock Low TTL level output;
- AB=11: Self-lock Low TTL level output;
Specifications and Features:
- Supports momentary or latching/toggle modes.
- Supports Active High or Active Low output signal modes.
- Dimensions : 47mm x 46mm.
- Input Voltage: 2 Volt – 5.5 Volts DC.
- The response time max ~ 60mS in fast mode, ~220mS at low power mode @VDD=3V.
- Sensitivity can be adjusted by the capacitance(0~50pF).
- Have two kinds of sampling length by pad option(SLRFTB pin).
- Stable touching detection of the human body for replacing traditional direct switch key.
- Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option(LPMB pin).
- Provides direct mode and toggle mode by pad option(TOG pin).
- Open drain mode by bonding option, OPDO pin is open drain output, Q pin is CMOS output.
- All output modes can be selected as active high or active low by pad option(AHLB pin).
- Have the maximum on-time 100sec by pad option(MOTB pin).
- Have an external power-on reset pin(RST pin).
- After power-on it has about 0.5sec stable time, during that time do not touch the keypad, and the function is disabled.
- Auto calibration.
- Re-calibration period is about 4.0 sec when the key has not be touched.
Package includes: 1 X 8 Channel Touch Sensor Module (High quality)
*Image shown is a representation only.