Touch Sensor Module Board (TTP223 Touch Key / Touch Switch) 1 Channel - [Compatible with Arduino]
- Product Code: SP-TTP223-TS
- Availability: In Stock
₹14.50 (+ GST)
- 25 or more quantity/sets : ₹14.00
- 50 or more quantity/sets : ₹13.00
- 100 or more quantity/sets : ₹12.50
- Shipping Charges Start from Rs.49*
- Fast Order Processing <24hr
- Shipment using reputed courier with 90% delivery in 1 - 3 working days
- All order with GST invoice (B2B: 100% cliam GST credit input tax)
TTP223 1-Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor Module Red Color (High Quality)
The TTP223 1-Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor Module is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223) touch switch module. The module provides a single integrated touch sensing area of 11 x 10.5mm with a sensor range of ~5mm.
An onboard LED will give a visual indication of when the sensor is triggered. When triggered the output of the module will switch from its idle low state to high (default operation). Solder jumpers allow for re-configuring its mode of operation to be either active low or toggle output.
The TTP223 is a touchpad detector IC replicating a single tactile button.
Trigger-setting mode: (1- > Short ; 0- > No Short):
- AB=00: No-lock High TTL level output;
- AB=01: Self-lock High TTL level output;
- AB=10: No-lock Low TTL level output;
- AB=11: Self-lock Low TTL level output;
Specifications and Features:
- Supports momentary or latching/toggle modes.
- Supports Active High or Active Low output signal modes.
- Dimensions : 15mm x 11mm.
- Input Voltage : 2 Volt – 5.5 Volts DC.
- The response time max ~ 60mS in fast mode, ~220mS at low power mode @VDD=3V.
- Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(0~50pF).
- Have two kinds of sampling length by pad option(SLRFTB pin).
- Stable touching detection of the human body for replacing traditional direct switch key.
- Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option(LPMB pin).
- Provides direct mode、toggle mode by pad option(TOG pin).
- Open drain mode by bonding option, OPDO pin is open drain output, Q pin is CMOS output.
- All output modes can be selected active high or active low by pad option(AHLB pin).
- Have the maximum on time 100sec by pad option(MOTB pin).
- Have external power-on reset pin(RST pin).
- After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, during the time do not touch the keypad, and the function is disabled.
- Auto calibration.
- Re-calibration period is about 4.0 sec when the key has not be touched.
Module Interface Description (3 wire):
- VCC external 3.3V-5V
- GND external GND
- DO Digital output interface, could be connected to MCU IO port
1X Touch Sensor Module (High quality)
*Image shown is a representation only.