Micro SD Card Module - Breakout Board
OverViewMicro SD Card module board - (High quality)
Micro SD Card module board - (High quality)
A simple module for transferring data to and from a standard SD cards. micro SD reader module or Micro SD adaptor is designed for dual I/O voltages. The pinout of this module can be directly connected to Arduino or any other micro-controllers modules. It has SPI interface which allows it to work with any SD card and works with 5v or 3.3v power supply. SD card module can be used for various applications like data logger, audio, video, graphics storage etc.
- Support Micro SD Card (<=2G), Micro SDHC card (<=32G) (high-speed card)
- Interface power: 5V or 3.3V
- Power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- Communication interface is a standard SPI interface
- 4 M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation
- Size: 4.1 x 2.4cm
*Image shown is a representation only.