W1209 Digital Temperature Controller Module Board - High sensitive with Display
OverViewDigital Temp. W1209 Controller Module with DisplayThis Module (W1209 thermostat module) has a temperature sensor, switch, LED display, relay and requires DC 12V ...
Digital Temp. W1209 Controller Module with Display
This Module (W1209 thermostat module) has a temperature sensor, switch, LED display, relay and requires DC 12V power supply. A very simple module/board which will trigger or switch on another circuit, for example a fan can be switch on if the actual temperature increases from the set temperature. NTC temperature sensor allows the module to intelligently control varied electrical devices based on the temperature. How the circuit works, NTC thermistor has a negative temperature coefficient, which means the resistance decreases with increasing temperature. W1209 board has an inbuilt embedded micro-controller, those control the circuit intelligently. The module consists of three switches to configure the various parameters including ON and OFF trigger temperatures. The relay can operate at voltages up to a maximum of 240V AC at 5A or 14V DC at 10A to power on. The temperature is displayed in degree centigrade and, the state is displayed with the help of the LED present on the W1209 module.
- Temperature Control Range: -50 ~ 110 C
- Resolution at -9.9 to 99.9: 0.1 C
- Resolution at all other temperatures: 1 C
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.1 C
- Control Accuracy: 0.1 C
- Refresh Rate: 0.5 Seconds
- Input Power (DC): 12V
- Measuring Inputs: NTC (10K 0.5%)
- Waterproof Sensor: 0.5M
- Output: 1 Channel Relay Output,
- Capacity: 10A
- Static Current: <=35mA
- Current: <=65mA
- Temperature: -10 ~ 60 C
- Humidity: 20-85%
- Long press the “SET” button to activate the menu.
- Code Description Range Default Value
- P0 Heat C/H C
- P1 Backlash Set 0.1-15 2
- P2 Upper Limit 110 110
- P3 Lower Limit -50 -50
- P4 Correction -7.0 ~ 7.0 0
- P5 Delay Start Time 0-10 mins 0
- P6 High-Temperature Alarm 0-110 OFF
- Long pressing +- will reset all values to their default
Current temperature will be displayed on the module in degree Celsius by default. When switched to a different mode, inactivity for approximately 5 seconds would lead to restoring the value of the module to the default temperature display.
*Image shown is a representation only.