TB6560 Stepper Motor Driver Controller - (Compatible with Arduino or MCU)
₹430.00 ₹490.00 -12% (Excluding 18% GST)
Product Code: MB_MD_TB6560
Reward Points 1
Availability: Out Of Stock
OverViewStepper Motor Driver Controller - TB660
International Shipping starts from 13 USD: DHL / Fedex (3-7 days priority delivery)
Stepper Motor Driver Controller - TB660
The TB6560 Driver Board 3A CNC Router Single 1 Axis Controller Stepper Motor driver board is for axis control with Input signal high-speed optocoupler isolation, the large heat sink to ensure good heat dissipation. Stepper motor driver is Semi-flow mode adjustable, semi-flow current adjustable, with a variety of semi-flow model and semi-flow current setting functions.
It is very easy to use requires no special instructions. The module features Semi-flow mode adjustable, semi-flow current adjustable, not the general design on the market, with a variety of semi-flow model and semi-flow current setting function.
This stepper motor driver is featuring TB6560AHQ new original chip. The TB6560AHQ has low voltage shutdown, overheating stop and overcurrent protection circuit to ensure optimal performance.
The TB6560 stepper motor control circuit is the most commonly used current circuit, which can control a 2 phase motor (10 – 35VDC) with a maximum output of 3A. The TB6560 stepper motor control circuit is used for stepper motor control, CNC machine applications or precision mechanical systems.
Specifications & Feature:
- Current level by adjustable to meet your various application requirements.
- Automatic semi-flow adjustable.
- Using 6N137 high-speed optical coupling to ensure high speed without losing a step.
- Board printed setup instructions.
- Using thick fine-toothed radiator, good heat dissipation.
- For 42,57,86 Stepper within 3A 2/4 -phase / 4 wire / 6 wire stepper motor, not fit for more than 3A stepper motor.
- Excitation Mode: synchronizing, half step, 1/8 step, 1/16 step, a maximum of 16 segments.
- Automatic half-decay.
*Image shown is a representation only.