40A BLDC ESC - Brushless Motor Speed Controller with Connectors
OverViewESC 40A - Brushless Motor Speed controller40A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller is specifically made for quadcopters and multi-rotors and provides faster and better motor speed control giving b...
ESC 40A - Brushless Motor Speed controller
40A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller is specifically made for quadcopters and multi-rotors and provides faster and better motor speed control giving better flight performance compared to other available ESCs.
40A BLDC ESC ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER can drive motors which consume up to 40A current. It works on 2S-6S LiPo batteries. It has an onboard BEC which provides regulated 5V(3A max draw) to power the flight controller and other onboard modules. It can be used to control our brushless motors with a 2S-6S LiPo (make sure motor doesn’t draw more than 40A).
This particular ESC is recommended with A2212 brushless motor (1000kv, 1400kv, 2200kv).
Specification and Features:
- MODEL: STANDARD 40A BLDC ESC ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER
- WEIGHT: 23g
- DIMENSIONS: 45 x 24 x 9 mm(LxWxH)
- Color: Yellow
- CURRENT (A): 40A
- BEC: 3A
- Li-Poly: 2-6
- Ni-Mh/Ni-CD: 4-10 Ni-Mh
- CONSTANT CURRENT: 40A Max 50A<10s
- Li-Poly 2-6 CELLS; Ni-MH 4-10 CELLS Auto Detect
- Break On/Off
- Auto Low BATTERY Slow down at 3.0V/cell Lipo, cut-off at 2.9V/cell lipo
- APPLICATION: Multirotors, Rc Airplanes, etc.
- 1 x Standard 40A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller with Connectors
*Image shown is a representation only.