MT3608 2A Max DC-DC Step Up Power Module Booster Adjustable Power Supply
- Product Code: BM_DC-Boost-MT3608
- Availability: In Stock
₹38.50 (+ GST)
- Shipping Charges Start from Rs.49*
- Fast Order Processing <24hr
- Shipment using reputed courier with 90% delivery in 1 - 3 working days
- All order with GST invoice (B2B: 100% cliam GST credit input tax)
MT3608 DC-DC Step-Up Boost Converter with adjustable pot
The MT3608 2A Max DC-DC Step Up Power Booster Module is a low-cost module that can step-up a 2 to 24V input voltage up to a 5 to 28V output at Max 2A current. DC-DC boost converters step up the input voltage to a higher voltage.
This boost converter is adjustable and capable of outputting a voltage in the range of 5.0 to 28V at a continuous current of up to 1.5A depending on input/output voltage settings with 1A available with most settings. Since it is a boost converter, the input voltage must be lower than the output voltage.
The device is able to use low ESR bulk ceramic capacitors rather than electrolytic caps which avoids long-term aging concerns and contributes to the compact packaging. The MT3608 converter IC has over-current and thermal limiting features built-in to safely shut the device down if driven too hard.
Specifications & Feature:
- Its efficiency up to 93%.
- It can source a good amount of current.
- It is an low cost converter module.
- Its simple to adjust to get your desired increase in voltage.
- Input Voltage (V) :2 ~ 24
- Output Voltage(V) :5 ~ 28
- Output Current(A) :2
- Operating Temperature (C) :-40 to +90
- Efficiency :93%
- Length (mm) :37
- Width (mm) :17
- Height (mm) :7
- Weight (gm) :4
This module is compact boards with 4 solder pads for making connections.
- VIN+ = Input Voltage
- VIN- = Ground
- VOUT+ = Output Voltage
- VOUT- = Ground. Connected to VIN- on the module.
- DIY adjustable output vehicle power supply. Eg. provide 12V input, the output voltage can be continuously adjusted from 14V to 35V (output voltage cannot be lower than the input voltage).
- Power supply for your electronic devices, as long as the voltage is adjusted to the voltage and does not exceed the module’s rated current
Set the output voltage to the desired level using a voltmeter before connecting it to your equipment or load.
Short circuit protection: None, please use caution to protect the module from very high current
Input reverse polarity protection: None, please use a diode in series with the input to protect against input reverse polarity
*Image shown is a representation only.
Note: Contact sales(at)electroncomponents.com for bulk enquiry & get best price!