IR2101S SOIC-8 Gate Driver - Self-Oscillating Half-Bridge Driver IC [SMD]
₹70.00 ₹85.00 -18% (Excluding 18% GST)
Product Code: ICO_IR2101S-SMD
Availability: Out Of Stock
OverViewGeneral Description The IR2101S SOIC-8 Gate Driver is high voltage, high-speed power MOSFET and IGBT drivers wit...
International Shipping starts from 13 USD: DHL / Fedex (3-7 days priority delivery)
The IR2101S SOIC-8 Gate Driver is high voltage, high-speed power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with dependent high and low side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction. The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic.
The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which
operates from 10 to 600 volts.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation Fully operational to +600V Tolerant to negative transient voltage dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20V
- Under voltage lockout
- 3.3V, 5V and 15V input logic compatible
- Cross-conduction prevention logic
- Internally set deadtime
- High side output in phase with the input
- Shut down input turns off both channels
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Package/Case :SOIC-8
- Mounting Type :SMD/SMT
- VOFFSET : 600V max.
- IO+/- 130 mA / 270 mA
- VOUT 10 - 20V
- ton/off (typ.) 160 & 150 ns
- Delay Matching 50 ns
- Logic Type :CMOS, TTL
- Operating Temperature Range (°C) :-40 to 125
- Maximum Turn-Off Delay-Time (nS) :220
- Maximum Turn-On Delay-Time (nS) :220
*Image shown is a representation only.