Universal Cable Stripper Cutter for Flat or Round UTP Cat5 Cat6 Wire Coaxial Network Tools
- Product Code: TA_RCT_MSTY
- Availability: In Stock
₹259.00 (+ GST)
- 10 or more quantity/sets : ₹250.00
- Shipping Charges Start from Rs.49*
- Fast Order Processing <24hr
- Shipment using reputed courier with 90% delivery in 1 - 3 working days
- All order with GST invoice (B2B: 100% cliam GST credit input tax)
Universal Cable Stripper Cutter for Flat or Round UTP Cat5 Cat6 Wire Coaxial Network Tool [High Quality]
Easily strips the outer jacket of CAT5E, CAT6 and CAT6A Data Cables, Network Cable, and Flat Telephone Cable , both UTP and FTP types . Simply adjust the blade to suit using adjustment wheel and Spin the tool around the cable a couple of times using the handy molded finger ring
- Multifunctional, Stripper & Cutter. Strip coaxial jacket and inner conductor and cut wires
- Reversible Cassette
- Adjustable cable length
- Simple to operate
- CAT5e, CAT6 ,CAT6A ,UTP ,FTP
- Flat phone cable
- Coax RG59-6-11-7
- Specialty Audio cables
- Strips Flat telephone cable
- Removable Co-ax cartridge for RG59-6-11-7 and many specialty audio cables
- No adjustment required, just turn the cartridge around for the cable cutter function
- Function: Strip jacket & inner conductor
- Stripping cable: Coaxial Cable RG-59/6/7/11,Round UTP/STP Network Cable,and Flat Telephone Cable
- Blade :2 pcs
- Color :Yellow
- Material :ABS
- Length :102mm
- Weight :68g
- Package :Blister Card
- Certification : CE & RoHS
1.Push the cassette out of the housing, push from the front of the cassette. Cassette is reversible, one side is available for RG59/6 and another side is for RG7/11.
2.For stripping coaxial cable:
a. Insert the cable until it aligns with the cable guide.
b. Insert your index finger into the stripper’s finger ring, rotate the stripper by counter clockwise 3-5 times. The cable insulation is cut while you are turning the stripper.
c. Open the jaws and remove the cable. Pull away the outer jacket and dielectric to expose the inner conductor.
3.For stripping round networking cable:
a. Insert the cable into the second stripping hole, rotate 1-3 times at counter clockwise, and then open the jaw and remove the outer jacket.
b. The black color adjusting knob is for adjusting the blade’s depth. Turn clockwise for increasing the blade’s depth and counter clockwise for reducing the depth.
4.For cutting coaxial cable, round networking cable or flat telephone cable, place the cable in position and then squeeze the handles.
5.For stripping flat cable, insert the cable between the stripper blades. Squeeze handles, cable must be kept perpendicular and then pull from the tool.
Insert 4P/6P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool’s stripper until it touches the stop guide.
Insert 8P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool’s stripper and let it extend a litter past the lower cut blade
*Image shown is a representation only.
Note: Contact sales(at)electroncomponents.com for bulk enquiry & get best price!