Crimper Tool - Ratchet Crimping for D-Sub & Open Barrel Connectors [18-30 AWG] [0.1mm - 1.00mm]
OverViewCrimper Tool - Ratchet Crimping for D-Sub & Open Barrel Connectors [18-30 AWG] [0.1mm - 1.00mm]
Crimper Tool - Ratchet Crimping for D-Sub & Open Barrel Connectors [18-30 AWG] [0.1mm - 1.00mm] [High Quality]
D-Sub Crimping pliers allow you to easily make your own wiring harnesses using crimp pins and cable housings. It is high quality and industrial usage crimp plier. These pliers are capable of crimping very small 0.25 - 1.5mm crimp pins and 28-20 AWG wires together. D Type Ratchet controlled crimp tool that is made from top quality hardened steel and fitted with a precision die set to crimp rolled D-Sub contacts AWG18-22 and 24-30. The ratchet mechanism ensures the correct crimp cycle is achieved each and every time giving 100% quality crimp contacts.
- Durable and compact design.
- Adjustable crimping pressure and ratchet release lever
- Ideal for Industrial, Home, Garage , Electricians, Builders, Car Mechanics, Hobbyists, and DIY Enthusiasts, etc.
- Soft handle, comfortable to use
- Material: Middle carbon steel and harden
- Ratchet Crimping tool for D-Sub & Open Barrel Connectors
- Model: HT-225D / FC-4
- Capacity: 0.10-0.25mm square + 0.50-1.00mm square
- AWG : 24-30 + 18-22
- Weight: Approx. 0.38Kg
- Frame Material : Middle carbon steel and harden
- Die Material : Made of SAE J404C alloy steel
- Finish : Black oxide
- Length: 210mm
- Width: 75mm
- Brand: Foss Reach (original)
- Importer/Manufacturer: Tijarah Tools & Hardware India
- Origin Country: Made in Taiwan
*Image shown is a representation only.