CH340G -USB to TTL UART Module Board Serial Converter For Arduino Nano Raspberry Pi
- Product Code: TAP_PCM_CH340
- Availability: In Stock
₹84.00 (+ GST)
- Shipping Charges Start from Rs.49*
- Fast Order Processing <24hr
- Shipment using reputed courier with 90% delivery in 1 - 3 working days
- All order with GST invoice (B2B: 100% cliam GST credit input tax)
CP340G - USB-TTL UART Module Board Serial Convertor
CP340G(6-pin) USB 2.0 to TTL UART serial converter module is a great little tool for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board can simply attach to a USB bus and will appear as a standard COM port.
This USB–TTL converter is based on CH340G USB to Serial TTL converter chip. The module can be used for 3.3V logic level signals, the and has the option to switch from 5V to 3.3V logic level using a 2 pin shunt supplied with the module.
Alternate / equivalent module for CP2102
Specifications & Features
- Stable and reliable chipset CH340.
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 10Mbps.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
- 6pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V.
- All handshaking and modem interface signals.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps.
- Byte receive buffer; 640 byte transmit buffer.
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
- Event character support Line break transmission.
- Supports WIN7/VISTA/MAC/LINUX(32 bit /64-bit system)
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85.
- Size: 54mm X 18mm.
- Weight: 4g
Package includes: 1 x CH340 USB to TTL converter
*Image shown is a representation only.
Note: Contact sales(at)electroncomponents.com for bulk enquiry & get best price!