Ferric Chloride (Fe2Cl3) For PCB Etching (PCB Etching) - Ferrous chloride
- 5 or more ₹42.00
- 10 or more ₹40.00
- 25 or more ₹39.00
OverViewFerric Chloride (Fe2Cl3) For PCB Etching (PCB Ec) [High Quality] PCB etchent most commonly used for etching pcb boar...
Ferric Chloride (Fe2Cl3) For PCB Etching (PCB Ec) [High Quality]
PCB etchent most commonly used for etching pcb boards. Mix the solvent with warm water and your etching solutions is ready. You can also store and re-use the solution.
- Quantity (powder): 60gms (when packed)
- FERRIC CHLORIDE (ANHYDROUS)
- Structural Formula: FeCl3
- Molecular Weight: 162.5 gm/mole
- Physical Appearance: Greenish to Black crystalline powder
- Purity: 98.00%
- Fe% : 33 Min
- Insoluble in water: 0.5% Max
- Moisture: 1.00% Max
- Fecl2 salt: 0.10% Max
Note: High corrosive chemical, caution!! Harmful to skin and eyes. Please make sure all precautionary measure are in place like hand gloves, glasses etc.
* Image shown is a representation only.