Solid State Relay - SDD/SDP 5A - 240/380 VAC
OverViewSolid State Relay 5A -Input 3 to 32V DC - Load 5A 240V AC [High Quality]
Solid State Relay 5A -Input 3 to 32V DC - Load 5A 240V AC [High Quality]
Solid state relays have no moveable contacts. The primary advantage over a mechanical relay is that there are no switching contacts to physically wear out. PCB mount Solid State Relays are an excellent choice for high frequency switching applications in Factory Automation, I/O Modules or for control inputs from a position controller
- Available are economical photo coupler isolation which can b connected directly to IC logic circuits such as DTL, TTL, CMOS etc.
- No noise feedback fro output to input circuits
- No noise due to load current switching at near zero point.
- Power Device
- Zero voltage turn-on; zero current turn-off
- "Zero -Voltage" switching for minimal RFI.
- Fastener switching response.
- Long life highly reliable.
- Operating Voltage Min: 3VDC
- Operating Voltage Max: 32VDC
- Control Voltage Min: 24VDC
- Control Voltage Max: 240VAC
- Load Current: 5A
- Switching Mode: AC Switch
*Image shown is a representation only.