L14G2/G3 - Phototransistor (Equivalent - L14F1)
- 2 or more ₹44.49
- 5 or more ₹43.22
Product Code: MSI_L14G2
Availability: In Stock
OverViewL14G2/G3 - Phototransistor
International Shipping starts from 13 USD: DHL / Fedex (3-7 days priority delivery)
L14G2/G3 - Phototransistor
L14G2/G3 is an NPN phototransistor. It acts as a photodetector in the sense that it can convert the incident light into electric response. They are commonly used as sensors usually paired with a light source like LED.
These are the bipolar transistors having a transparent case. This transparent case exposes the base collector region of transistor to external light. When light incidents on this junction, electrons are generated by the photons. These electrons are injected in the base of phototransistor. The current gain of the transistor amplifies the resulting photocurrent at the base collector junction. Thus a phototransistor conducts in the presence of light and remains in off mode in absence of light. The maximum dark current is 100nA; while in light its current is 500µA.
Can be used in place of L14F1 for most of the circuits.
- Operating Temperature : -65 to +125 °C
- Storage Temperature : -65 to +150 °C
- Collector to Emitter Breakdown Voltage : 45 V
- Collector to Base Breakdown Voltage : 45 V
- Emitter to Base Breakdwon Voltage : 5 V
- Power Dissipation (TA = 25°C)(1) : 300 mW
- Power Dissipation (TC = 25°C)(2) : 600 mW
*Image shown is a representation only.