ADC0809CCN - 8-bit A/D Converter
₹72.03 ₹80.51 -11% (Excluding 18% GST)
Product Code: ICAD_ADC0809
Availability: Out Of Stock
OverViewADC0809CCN 8-bit (μP Compatible A/D Converters with 8-ChannelMultiplexer) [National Semi...
International Shipping starts from 13 USD: DHL / Fedex (3-7 days priority delivery)
ADC0809CCN 8-bit (μP Compatible A/D Converters with 8-ChannelMultiplexer) [National Semiconductor - Original]
The ADC0809 data acquisition component is a monolithic CMOS device with an 8-bit analog-to-digital converter, 8-channel multiplexer and microprocessor compatible control logic. The 8-bit A/D converter uses successive approximation as the conversion technique. The converter features a high impedance chopper stabilized comparator, a 256R voltage divider with analog switch tree and a successive approximation register. The 8-channel multiplexer can directly access any of 8-single-ended analog signals.
- Easy interface to all microprocessors
- Operates ratiometrically or with 5 VDC or analog span adjusted voltage reference
- No zero or full-scale adjust required
- 8-channel multiplexer with address logic
- 0V to VCC input range
- Outputs meet TTL voltage level specifications
- ADC0809 equivalent to MM74C949-1
*Image shown is a representation only.