SMD Rework Station - 500 C Temperature - Hot Air Controlled - 850
OverViewHot Air SMD Rework Station 850 SMD Rework Station 850 ESD Safe is a hot air rework station with 270 W heating pow...
Hot Air SMD Rework Station 850
SMD Rework Station 850 ESD Safe is a hot air rework station with 270 W heating power, temperature range from 150 degree Celsius to 500 degree Celsius, air volume 2264, 24 L/min. SMD Rework stations provides Hot Air to desolder SMD ICs gently without damaging SMD pads on expensive multiplayer PCB boards. PID controlled closed loop of sensor, rapid heating, precise and stable temperature. Suitable for soldering and disordering surface mounted with ICs, such as QFP, PLCC, SOP, BGA etc. Intelligent cooling system, deferred air delivery when unit is off, auto power off when temperature drops below 100Â degree Celsius. Low vibration, free noise. ESD protection
Specifications / Features:
- Intelligent cooling system
- Deferred air delivery when unit is off
- Auto power off when temperature drops below 100 degree Celsius.
- Low vibration, free noise. ESD protection
- Power consumption : 270 watt
- Temperature range 100C-450 degree Celsius.
- Air volume 2264, 24 L/min.
- Pump type diaphragm.
- Dimensions, Lx187 Hx135 Wx245 millimeter.
- Weight approximately 2 kilograms.
Note: Please be careful, when not in use switch of the hot gun (to avoid over heat, as it could decrease the life of the coil) and accident may occur.
*Image shown is a representation only.